While the holiday season is intended to be a time of joy, connection, laughter, and love—it can also leavemany feeling extra-stressed, overwhelmed, anxious and exhausted. Your Assistance Program (AP) offersa wide range of support and resources to help reduce holiday stress and enjoy what matters most thisseason.
Take a look at our 12 Days of Stress Less Holidays to see how your Assistance Program benefits can helpalleviate major stressors and spread holiday cheer:
12. Avoid holiday meltdowns
with total emotional well-being support.
11. Keep the peace this season
with referrals for family and relationships.
10. Give thanks by giving back
with referrals for volunteer opportunities.
9. Make the most of winter break
with unlimited child care referrals.
8. Enjoy family, fun, and festivities
with referrals for holiday activities.
7. Discover new healthy holiday favorites
with referrals for recipes for all dietary needs.
6. Get help with gift hunting
with referrals for gift ideas to please everyone on the wish list.
5. Find holiday help for pet parents
with referrals for pet care, pet sitters, and pet travel.
4. Forget the dishes and dine out
with referrals for restaurant recommendations and dining options for friends and family.
3. Fix the house in time for hosting
with unlimited referrals for home repair services.
2. Stay on budget this season
with referrals for financial consultation to help with holiday spending and saving plans.
1. Create 2022 goals for the new decade
with referrals for emotional well-being, life coaching, and goal setting.